Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Getty Villa

AMAZING !! simply AMAZING !! was the experience of visiting The Getty Villa in Malibu, CA this past weekend. There were no bad angles , no bad places , every picture had unbelievable detail , color, meaning , it was a paradise . I felt like traveling to Europe. I just wish I've had more time , but don't count me out , I WILL BE BACK ! :) .

Click here to see more photos

The Getty Villa - Genesis Productions

The Getty Villa - Genesis Productions

The Getty Villa - Genesis Productions

The Getty Villa - Genesis Productions

The Getty Villa - Genesis Productions

The Getty Villa - Genesis Productions

The Getty Villa - Genesis Productions

The Getty Villa - Genesis Productions

The Getty Villa - Genesis Productions

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muchisimas felicidades, hoy me tome tiempo para apreciar tu trabajo y esta real mente muy bueno tienes mucho talento, de nuevo MUCHISIMAS FELICIDADES, sinceramente tu amigo Alan.

1 comment:

  1. muchisimas felicidades.
    hoy me tome tiempo para apreciar tu trabajo y esta real mente muy bueno tienes mucho talento.

    denuevo MUCHISIMAS FELICIDADES.

    sinceramente tu amigo Alan

    ESTAS CA%#@N.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, please leave your name. - Gracias por sus comentarios, por favor escriba su nombre.