Thursday, July 10, 2008

" Busy Months "

Hello everyone, it has been a while since my last posting, I have been extremely busy, it seems summer is always the best season to get married or to have your quinceañera party, God has blessed me with health as well. Recently many clients have asked me if I photograph quinceañeras and my answer is yes, as a matter of fact these events are very similar to weddings with the exception of the groom. A quinceañera is a celebration of a girl becoming a young lady as she turns 15 years of age. I love capturing the emotions at these events in a very unique and elegant way. I will start adding images of quinceañearas on my web page under the PORTRAITS GALLERY as well as on my blog .

Thanks for all your e-mails I will continue to answer all your questions. Here is a picture of me taken by my good friend Ramiro at engagement photo shoot of Chris and Crystal at Laguna Beach, California. (Watch the slide show at
www.genesisdigital.tv/cceng )


1 comment:

  1. Being photographed by Juan for our engagement pictures was such a delight. My fiance and I couldn't have envisioned a more wonderful experience. Juan is very professional yet knows exactly how to incorporate fun into your day. We had such an amazing time that the whole day just flew by. The pictures came out more beautiful then we could have ever expected. Thank you Juan for all your hard work! We are looking forward to our late September wedding with you and your wonderful techniques.

    - Crystal and Christopher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, please leave your name. - Gracias por sus comentarios, por favor escriba su nombre.