Thursday, March 13, 2008

" FROM FEELINGS TO PHOTOGRAPHY "
.


I have been invited to participate in the 24 hr lab event hosted by the TRI-COMMUNITY PHOTOGRAPHY CENTER located at the 252 W Puente St. Covina, Ca. on May 17, 2008 at 5:00 pm where I will be presenting a variety of works in a gallery titled " From Feelings to Photography" .

From 5 to 6 pm I will be answering all your questions and sharing valuable information about my sponsors. Don't miss it! Admission is free.

Food, refreshments and cake will be catered by Syd. Check out her "Out of the ordinary, award winning cakes" at http://www.cakerybysyd.com/

I want to thank ALAN WEISS, director of this magnificent institution and all his staff for the opportunity to showcase my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, please leave your name. - Gracias por sus comentarios, por favor escriba su nombre.